If you propose to have a very attractive lawn, you may try utilizing the Scotts Turf Builder Edgeguard Mini Broadcast Spreader. It’s a pre-calibrated spreader that ensures even and consistent unfold of seed on the soil.
This best-selling broadcaster is designed for smaller lawns with areas which are tougher to succeed in. In specific, this mini broadcast spreader spreads materials in an arc for a fast and constant spread over lawns for giant and small.
- Features Scotts exclusive EdgeGuard Technology
- Designed to ensure superior results when used with Scotts lawn food
- Holds up to 5,000 sq. ft. of Scotts lawn products
- Calibrated and ready to use
- Fully assembled
[su_box title=”Product Info” box_color=”#157d18″]
Weight: 3.8 pounds
Product Dimensions: 45.25 x 20 x 16 inches
Material: Durable plastic
Coverage: Up to 5,000 sq ft.
Type: Mini Broadcast Spreader[/su_box]
As such, the Turf Builder Mini is both compact and light-weight, making it simple to maneuver and simple to store with a foldable handle. It’s a product that has been built with Scotts exclusive EdgeGuard Engineering, and I promise you that there isn’t a need to worry, you should consider that the product you unfold is going to be spread completely.
The EdgeGuard® feature lets you simply hold fertilizer away from landscaping, driveways, sidewalks, and away from waterways. Less waste a lesser amount of cleans up, and better for your atmosphere. It might cover up to 5, 000 sq. ft and splendidly easy to navigate.Looking rather a lot of being a wheelbarrow, having a selection will significantly lessen your planting effort while expanding the percent of germinating vegetables.
Consider how your back garden is formed: is the idea around? Squared? Perhaps oval-shaped? Having either sharp or rounded edges might make a giant difference while choosing out your transmitted spreader since some have features to let your catch show and be additional flexible than others.
Features of Scotts Turf Builder Edgeguard Mini Broadcast Spreader
Exclusive Scotts EdgeGuard Technology
When engaged it’ll block off the correct side of spreader pattern to avoid the product from distributing onto non-lawns areas. Made to ensure superior results when combined with Scotts lawns products Absolutely no assembly required and pre-calibrated and prepared to use
Easy To Deal With Smaller Areas
Scotts smallest walk-behind spreader that stands up to 5, 000 sq. foot. of Scotts Lawn Items
Much More Accurate Coverage
Precision rate settings control panel to make sure accurate coverage. Only needs one refill stop to pay for 1/3 acre.
Things We Like
[su_list icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#14b02c”]
- Simply needs one refill stop to pay 1/3 acre.
- Wastes less material using a more controllable spread.
- Deal with folds down for safe-keeping.
- Much easier to utilize than a hand spreader.
- Worked well well with spreading garden insect killer.
- Came totally assembled – All I did do was fill her upwards and go.
- Even though this spreader will be lightweight it doesn’t look like wobbly.
Things We Don’t Like
[su_list icon=”icon: ban” icon_color=”#dc281c”]
- Often the trap door sticks when handling snow and salt
- Plastic is too lightweight along with the wheels are flimsy in addition to thin
- The plastic spindle that converts the spreader paddle snapped with at least pressure.
This spreader is one of the most commonly utilized by gardeners with this one purpose: it’ll obtain the job completed for a minimal worth. Scotts Turf Broadcast Spreader arguably works more effectively compared to different merchandise with a double as well as triple its price.
The actual Turf Builder Mini’s overall performance is hardly surprising, provided Scots’ sturdy popularity with regard to high-quality garden care companies. Did you find Scotts Turf Builder EdgeGuard Mini Broadcast Spreader Review helpful? Please share your ideas in the comment section below.
You May Also Read: Suncast Aquawinder Hose Reel 125 Feet – Review