There are hundreds of uses for your garden hose but only one way to store it. The Suncast Aquawinder hose reel 125 Ft. water powered only storing your hose never been easier.
Features of Suncast Aquawinder Hose Reel
Key features which make the model remain in demand in the competitive market include, this garden reel is another best hose reel on the market today.
Comes fully assembled
The Suncast Aquawinder Hose Reel 125 Ft. is the easiest to install. It comes fully assembled, hence ready for use. Just flip the lever and the hose rewinds automatically.
The unique water piston engine converts water pressure into rewinding power. No electricity, no batteries, no springs just water as the hose rewinds. It tracks neatly and evenly onto the reel without hang-ups, tangles, or kinks.
Things We Like:
- The electronic track guide makes it easier to retract the hose.
- It has a built-in slide rail hose guide. The hose guide makes it easier to retract the hose back into the storage unit.
- The hose guide makes the unwinding and winding simpler and unpretentious.
- The users have to face no tangling or twisting while the water pipe is unwinding.
Things We Don’t Like:
- 150 ft hose full of water is too much weight for this unit to the wind.
- It will deform under the heavy load and gears will slip.
I urge the customers to buy the Suncast Aquawinder 125 Foot Capacity Hose Reel which provides you an easy watering experience. Suncast innovation is found in a variety of hose reel options as well as hose hideaway and hose reels. They all offer quality, durability, style, value and this will treat your hoses like a baby from Suncast.
You May Also Read: Suncast PTW175 Slide Trak Hose Hideaway – Review